1. Collection of Data / Processing of data
Categories of data processed by us are as follows: Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, country, date of birth
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our Mobile App.
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls
2. Cookies and other trackers
We may disclose your data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our website
4. Data security
We are committed to protecting your data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies.
5. Retention and disposal of data
6. Limitation of Liability and third parties
Our website may contain links to websites/apps/softwares of other organisations/third parties. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may occur to you on account of these third parties..